Once a paper is accepted the registration phase begins. The authors have to complete following FOUR steps.
Step 1 – Registration Fee
- Early Bird (before 31 July 2017)
- – Regular : USD 400
- – Indonesian Regular : Rp. 4.500.000
- – International Student : USD 375
- – Indonesia Student : Rp. 4.000.000
- Late Registration
- – Regular : USD 450
- – Indonesian Regular : Rp. 5.000.000
- – International Student : USD 400
- – Indonesia Student : Rp. 4.500.000
- Extra page charge (per Page) : USD 60
- Extra paper (only one paper allowed per journal) : USD 300
- Conference Attendees (non Authors) : USD 200
- Conference Attendees (non Authors Indonesian) : Rp. 2.000.000
All the conference attendees should be registered. Only registered authors can participate in the conference and present their papers. If the registered author is absent, another co-author if his/her status can present the paper. If a student availed the deduction facility while registering and he/she is unable to make it, then another co-author student can present the paper.It is mandatory for at least one author of an accepted paper to register in order for the paper to appear in the Proceedings/Journal and be included in the Technical Program. Only full time scholars and students can avail the student deduction facility. Students should submit the scanned copy of the Identity Card along with the Bonafide Certificate from the Head of the College/University.
Step 2 – Copyright Transfer
All Authors have to sign (for their individual paper) Copyright Transfer Form electronically.
Step 3 – Camera Ready Paper Submission
You have to submit the camera ready paper in accordance with the standard.
Step 4 – Registration
For accepted paper, please register for the conference in: [TBA]
Send your completed registration form along with the scanned copy of the proof of payments to [TBA]